The San Antonio Spurs are currently in the midst of a four-game skid—the likes of which have not been seen in San Antonio for a long time. However, they’ve been plagued with injuries during their recent stretch, and the return of Tony Parker should give them the necessary juice to contend with the Los Angeles Clippers on Monday night.
They’ll still be without Kawhi Leonard and Patty Mills, though, and the Clippers will look to take advantage of San Antonio’s depleted roster as they attempt to make headway in a loaded Western Conference.
Shorthanded as they might be, the Spurs always make it interesting. With Tony Parker back in the mix, they remain one of the toughest competitors in the league. However, the Clippers’ strong play in recent weeks ensures that Monday’s Western Conference duel has the potential to tilt in either direction.
Check back before tipoff for commentary and coverage throughout the contest.
Tipoff: 8:30 p.m. ET
TV: PT, FSSW
Read more NBA news on BleacherReport.com
View full post on Bleacher Report – NBA
More NBA News
- Aldridge out sick against Rockets (Yahoo Sports)
- Indiana Pacers: How could Larry Bird reform the Pacers?
- LaMarcus Aldridge Illness: Updates on Trail Blazers Star’s Status and Return
- Rockets targeting waived Josh Smith
- Golden State Warriors: Warriors need Andrew Bogut healthy
- Kyrie Irving, Stephen Curry and Anthony Davis Sing ‘Jingle Bells’
- Adam Silver: No NBA team is tanking
- Blake Griffin ‘Improvises’ in New Western-Style Kia Ad
- Pistons, eyeing younger players, waive Josh Smith (Yahoo Sports)
- Josh Smith Waived by the Detroit Pistons